International Conference and PhD Summer School from 29th of June to 1st of July 2020 in Tartu, Estonia.
7th Mobile Tartu biennial conference invites researchers who are interested in human mobility and mobility data. To keep up with the latest advancements in theoretical, methodological and empirical aspects of measuring human mobility and new mobility datasets. Conference features a wide range of presentations by leading scholars, experts and researchers in this field. Explorations on practical application of mobile data (CDR, signaling, GPS, social media, etc.) in scientific research, planning, governance, smart cities and location based services is highly anticipated.
► Registration and abstract submission opens 1st of December 2019
► Abstract submission deadline
31 January 15 February 2020
- Lessons on data management
- Methodological developments
- Studies based on mobile positioning data
- Official statistics based on big data
- Mobile positioning based applications
- Mobility modelling based on mobile positioning data
- Visualisation of mobility data
- Data security, privacy and surveillance
- Crowd-sourced social media data
Mobile Tartu 2020 proposes also special events:
1) PhD course “Mobile phone based data collection field experiment” on 29th of June
2) “Mobile phones, travel and transportation” organised by NECTAR (http://www.nectar-eu.eu/).
3) “Automated Mobilities” organised by Jean Monnet Network on “Cooperative, Connected and Automated Mobility: EU and Australasian Innovations” (CCAMEU)