International Virtual Conference on 30th online.
7th Mobile Tartu biennial conference invites researchers who are interested in human mobility and mobility data. To keep up with the latest advancements in theoretical, methodological and empirical aspects of measuring human mobility and new mobility datasets. Conference features a wide range of presentations by leading scholars, experts and researchers in this field. Explorations on practical application of mobile data (CDR, signaling, GPS, social media, etc.) in scientific research, planning, governance, smart cities and location based services is highly anticipated.
- Lessons on data management
- Methodological developments
- Studies based on mobile positioning data
- Official statistics based on big data
- Mobile positioning based applications
- Mobility modelling based on mobile positioning data
- Visualisation of mobility data
- Data security, privacy and surveillance
- Crowd-sourced social media data
Mobile Tartu 2020 proposes also special events:
1) “Mobile phones, travel and transportation” organised by NECTAR (http://www.nectar-eu.eu/).
2) “Automated Mobilities” organised by Jean Monnet Network on “Cooperative, Connected and Automated Mobility: EU and Australasian Innovations” (CCAMEU)
3) “Big Data for official statistics” organised by UN Big Data Global Working Group